I heard the new Rambo is bad

I heard the new Rambo Last Blood is bad. Reviews are bad, even the review on Bloody Disgusting is pretty bad. Oh well, maybe some franchises are not meant to last forever. I've heard this movie described as a Taken knock off that turns into a Saw knock off.

One of the film critics I follow was accused of being woke for noticing that all the Mexican characters are scummy. If all the Mexican characters in a film are scummy, noticing that doesn't make you woke, it makes you awake. Also I am not sure what is wrong with being woke.

I am not sure why Stallone wanted to bring Rambo back one more time. Maybe there was an interview that I missed but I thought Stallone had pretty much put the character to bed.

I think I will skip this movie at theaters and maybe catch up with it later. Or maybe I will never catch up with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible