There is not much to Zombieland Double Tap

There is not much to Zombieland Double Tap. It is not terrible but it is nothing special. Maybe there is not much to do with this concept. Oh well I made the right choice not seeing this in theaters.

It is not terrible and there are a few fun moments. The cast is too talented for this to be a complete waste of time. Zoey Duetch was fun in her role (which maybe should not work as well as it does) but Rosario Dawson might be underused. The returning cast is good.

 I don’t think this is worth revisiting. Maybe finishing it was a mistake but it was under 2 hours. If there is ever a third one, I think I will skip it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible