Movie thoughts 7-12-2020

Halloween Kills was pushed back until next year but apparently the Candyman remake (or sequel) is still coming out. Maybe that will change as October approaches. I am more interested in Candyman than I am in Halloween Kills. Who is replacing Tony Todd as the Candyman? He was really good in the role.

Andy Sandberg has a new movie, Palm Springs, on Hulu. I have heard good things about it and it is nice to see Christina Miloti again. I tried to watch it but I lost interest after less than thirty minutes. I am not sure if I am going to try to watch it again.

Alain Moussi's next Kickboxer movie is subtitled Armageddon. I am not sure why but that is kind of funny. Moussi's a stunt man (and stunt coordinator) as well as an actor, so he keeps busy. I have enjoyed his Kickboxer movies.

I still have not re-watched the Legend of Zorro. Is it really as bad as its reputation suggests?  If I have  seen it, I think it was only once and years ago. Rufus Sewell is on hand, I suspect as the villain, and he is good.  Who knows I might weaken and give it a shot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible