Movie thoughts 7-6-2020

I think I already knew all the information from the bonus features on my new Friday the 13th Blu-ray. I am still happy that I bought the Blu-ray, so I guess it worked out.

I might give Fast and Furious presents Hobbs and Shaw another chance. I tried to re-watch recently but I lost interest. I hated at least one of the songs on the soundtrack and I think they should have used the original Time in a Bottle instead of that cover.

Movies are being pushed back again. I am starting to think I won't be going to another movie in 2020 and that might mean that I will go over 8 months without going to a movie theater. I am okay with that. I miss seeing movies on the big screen but I don't want to be in a dark theater with people taking off their masks constantly to eat or drink right now.

Is Hamilton a movie or a filmed play? I guess I will have an opinion after I see it. I did not feel up to this weekend, maybe next weekend. I have heard good things about it.

I probably won't do a blog posting on the second Pysch made for TV movie but if I really enjoy the movie, I might mention it in a movie thoughts column.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible