Movie thoughts 8-12-2020

Maybe I expected too much from Weathering withYou. This is the anime movie about a young woman who seems to control the weather and a young man who meets her. It was good but I expected to like it more. I heard such good things about the movie, so maybe I expected too much.

I don’t plan to spend 30 dollars to buy Black Widow but I guess I could change my mind. That is a lot of money. We will see. I don’t blame Disney for trying to recoup its costs for the movie but it does suggest that the company believes theaters won’t be open again for a while, maybe the rest of the year. It seems so long ago since the movie was supposed to come out.

I might be less burned out on Star Wars than I thought. I might re-watch the Rise of Skywalker this month or I could at least check out the bonus features.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible