Doom Annihilation was decent

I don’t know when I bought Doom Annihilation. I watched it recently. It was decent, maybe a bit more than decent.

Soldiers came to a base on Phobos, a moon of Mars, to investigate after a  base there lost communication with Earth. There are monsters on the base and there is a gate that they are coming through. Now the soldiers just need to find a way to stay alive.

There is a scientist among the soldiers and he has a past with a female soldier in the group. Maybe a bit more could have done with that. Maybe some of the soldiers needed a bit more of a backstory or maybe it might have better to show the backstory of the one of the soldiers instead of just relating it. 

Maybe I was feeling generous but I liked it. I thought the monsters were good (I think most of them were men in suits) and I liked some of the soldiers and some of the other characters. Maybe I won’t ever re-watch this but I enjoyed it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible