Movie Thoughts 9-12-2020

Daisey Ridley herself revealed that the subject of Rey's parentage was changing during filming of Rise of Skywalker. That the writer and director went back and forth on the subject. I guess hearing that makes the way the film turn out less of a surprise. I think someone will write a book about this mini-era of Star Wars and it will be amazing. Maybe that will make up, in a small way, for the way the movies turned out.

Filming of the Batman has shut down because Robert Pattinson caught covid. The Candyman remake has been pushed back to next year. The director says the film needs to be seen in theaters and that is why the movie was pushed back. (I guess it is good that she is proud of the film but films need to be seen, it doesn't matter where they are seen.) Wonder Woman 1984 has been pushed back to Christmas but it will probably be pushed back again.

I re-watched I am Vengeance Retaliation recently and while it was nice to see Jean-Paul Lye, 
the film could have used more of him. I guess he was busy and it was good for the film to get him at all. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible