Welcome to Sudden Death Thoughts

 Michael Jai White returns in Welcome to Sudden Death, a remake of Sudden Death. (I guess it could be a sequel.) It is almost nice to see Michael Jai White (his movie Undercover Brother 2 being an exception). This is good, not great. 

Michael plays a security guard, who used to be a special forces soldier, who takes his kids to a basketball game.(The NBA is not featured, this movie has a league called the NBL. Why the NBA is not featured, I am not sure.) A gang has taken over the stadium. The fight scenes were good but I am not sure that any one really stood out over the others. Michael Eklund was good as the head of the villains.

If I have one compliant, I think there was a bit too much comic relief. 

This is on Netflix and it is worth checking out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible