Movie thoughts 10-26-2020

Extraction is not bad. (Yes, I came to this movie a little late.) This is a Netflix thriller with Chris Hemsworth as a mercenary hired to rescue a kidnaped boy. Things are more complicated then they first appear. I liked this and might want to watch it again. 

I had Total Recall, the original, on order for a 4K blu-ray but then I saw the film was on Netflix. I watched a little and I remembered it being a lot better. I stopped watching the film and then I canceled the pre-order.  

 Three movies I re-watched and discovered I did not like as much as I once did

  • Total Recall (original)
  • Gremlins 2 the New Batch
  • Robocop (original)
It was not like I hated any of the above movies on re-watch but I think I will never re-watch any of them. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible