the Hard Way thoughts

Michael Jai White stars as ex-CIA named Payne agent in this thriller. His brother is killed and Payne goes to find out why. Randy Couture stars as the CIA station chief. It has been a while since I've seen Couture in a film, so I was surprised how good he was. Luke Goss co-stars as another CIA agent.

This is decent. The fight scenes were good and I think there were enough of them. The last fight is the best, which I guess is the right thing for the movie. Michael Jai White is good. He has his own one-liner that he uses a few different times. 

The villain is not that much of a surprise. The movie does not treat it like a huge surprise though.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible