Thoughts about Batman a Death in the Family

The Batman:Death in the Family Blu-ray is interactive. You make a choice and then the movie continues and then you make another choice. It is not bad for a change. I am not sure if I would like to see this done too often but maybe it might be nice to have another interactive movie from DC sometime. It was interesting.

This is a retelling of the Death in the Family storyline from the 1980s, the infamous story where Jason Todd, the second Robin died. (There are several differences between this and the original story.) It would make an interesting double bill with Under the Red Hood animated movie.  Bruce Greenwood returns as the voice of Batman. 

This movie also features a short movie with the Phantom Stranger. I liked that one a lot. Death, Adam Strange, and Sgt.Rock also have short movies and I liked them all. I might have liked the Phantom Stranger one the most. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible