Thoughts about Seized

 Scott Adkins and Mario Van Peebles stars in this thriller. Adkins plays a former British special agent forced by a Mexican drug lord to kill his enemies. I had not seen Van Peoples in a movie in a long time, so it was nice to see him again.  He was born in Mexico, which I either forgot or did not know. I guess he is not the least likely actor to be cast as a Mexican drug lord.

This is not top tier Adkins but it is enjoyable. It is under ninety minutes. I did like the sequence when he had his hands tied behind his back and had to fight without his hands. I think this film needed a top notch henchman for an epic fight scene. I liked seeing Van Peebles again. I think it might be time to re-watch some of his films.

This is maybe a bit better than Legacy of Lies but not as good as the Debt Collector or Debt Collectors. Legacy of Lies is not bad though

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible