Freddy vs Jason is a movie that I like more than I should

 Freddy vs Jason was fun. I like it more than I should. I think I have seen it at least six times. I will probably watch it again sometime next year.

In this one Freddy Krugger is forgotten. Since he is forgotten, people are not afraid of him and he cannot kill people. He gets Jason Voorhees to kill and spread fear. However once Jason starts killing, he doesn't either want to stop or know how to stop.

The fights between Jason and Freddy are fun. I did like Freddy get frustrated and yelling "why won't you die?" I also liked the rave in the cornfield where someone sets Jason on fire and Jason just keeps killing people. 

The musical score was good and I liked some of the songs on the soundtrack. I might still have the CD of the score. 

It would have been nice if Kane Hodder had played Jason. He had played Jason in more films than anyone else. Why he did not play Jason remains a bit of a mystery. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible