Movie thoughts 12-4-2020

 The Next Karate Kid was decent. I might watch it again. I think I have never seen it before I watched it on Netflix last month. 

I should have my top ten list of movies 2020 at the end of the year. I am waiting to see a few more movies before I make my choices. It will be odd not to have a Marvel movie on the list. This year’s list might also be fairly light on sequels.

I think I might have some odd thing where I  don’t get Charlize Theron. A lot of critics loves the Old Guard her action movie but I did not finish it and I don’t think I will give it another chance. I also didn’t finish Mad Max Fury Road. I haven’t seen her romantic comedy with Seth Rogan but that is as much about me being burned out on Seth Rogan. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible