Freaky was decent and other movie thoughts

 Freaky was decent. Maybe I expected too much but I thought it would be better. I think Happy Death Day was a little better than Freaky but maybe Freaky is as good as Happy Death Day 2U. Maybe I will have more thoughts on Freaky later in the year if I re-watch it. 

March 18 is the day the Snyder cut of Justice League streams on HBOMax. I probably won't watch it but I will check the reviews. 

Melissa McCarthy's next movie, Thunder Force, is another comedy directed by her husband Ben Falcon. Octavia Spencer is co-starring and she almost always makes a movie worth seeing (if she has made a bad movie I don't remember it). If this movie, Thunder Force turns out bad, that kind of proves that Falcone should not direct. 

It would be nice if the Spider, the old pulp hero, got a movie. I think it could work and the character could be updated to the modern day. (He has been in comics.)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible