Return of the Musketeers was good and other movie thoughts

Return of the Musketeers was decent. This is a sequel to the Four Musketeers set 20 years later and it has Michael York, Oliver Reed, and Kim Cattrall. I am not saying it is the equal of the Three Musketeers or the Four Musketeers, but Return is worth seeing if you liked the originals. If you haven't seen the classics from the 1970s, they are worth seeing. 

I am tired of announcements of films being pushed back until later dates. I am guess this is going to be a recurring event for a while but it is not fun. I think the new James Bond movie has been pushed back three times now.

The new news on the Snyder cut is it will be a four hour movie, not four one-hour episodes. I guess I am a little interested to see what the response will be but I will probably pass on the film. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible