Soul was decent and other movie thoughts

The latest  Disney/Pixar film Soul was decent. It is nice to have Jamie Foxx provide the voice for the lead character. However maybe it is just because I just saw Onward recently, I liked Soul but not nearly as much as I liked Onward on re-watch. Maybe on re-watch I will like Soul a bit better and I think I might re-watch it.

I finally saw Collateral. Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise are really good. Cruise plays a hitman who hires a taxi driver (Fox) to drive him to his various jobs. There are some really good scenes, especially one where Fox has to pretend to be Cruise. Foxx was really good, maybe I forgot how good an actor he can be after the Amazing Spider-man II.

I liked the Invisible Man but not as much as most critics. It is not bad exactly but I am not sure that I'd ever want to see it again. A couple of times it seemed like the Invisible Man has above average strength but that could just be an impression I got. I thought Elizabeth Moss was good in the lead role as a woman who fears her ex-lover and with good reason.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible