Coming 2 America is not good

Yes, the name for the neighboring country, Nextdooria, is not funny. That is the least of the film's problems. 

This sequel is not good. It is not terrible or as bad as Zoolander 2 or Baywatch or the House. (I might need to update my list of bad comedies.) On one hand it is nice to see Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall back as these characters. On the other hand, I did not get invested in the story.

Also, date rape as comedy? I guess since it involves a woman date raping a man that is supposed to make it funny. I did not think it was.  That seems like a bad idea. Maybe the missing heir could have been the son of the king's brother or some other lost relative. Maybe that could have worked.

This is not worth seeing. I gave it nearly an hour, so I feel I gave it a fair shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible