F9 thoughts

 I do not quite get the Fast and Furrious movies. F9 is out, I liked it well enough. It was nice to see Vin Diesel and John Cena punch each other. (His star seems to be on the rise. Dave Bautista is still better.) The plot makes no sense, I won’t try to explain it, and after 8 films Dom suddenly has a brother (this never came up in the previous films somehow). 

Charlize Theron returns as villain Cipher and Helen Mirren has a cameo. I would say that it is a pointless cameo but it was kind of fun. (How her character knows Dom is not explained.) Han is back, maybe that would been had nicer if it was not revealed in the trailer/marketing, and he has an adopted daughter. 

I like the fights more than the car stunts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible