Kickboxer 3 the art of War might be average or below average

Okay, that subtitle makes no sense. Sasha Mitchell returns as David Sloan (from part II). He is no Van Damme but he is not the worst action hero I’ve seen. He seems to be playing his Step by Step character in this one.

Brazil doesn’t come across well here. Sloan is in Brazil for a fight but he gets involved with a couple of teenagers and when the girl is kidnapped, he tries to find her. There are a few decent fight scenes but even I might not want to revisit this movie. The villains are not special. 

In hindsight, I was feeling generous when I saw this one. I might try either part II or part IV in the next few weeks to see if either one is better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible