Movie thoughts 9-1-2021

 He’s All That was not terrible. The lead actress, Addison Rae, is a Tick Tock star, and she is not ready to be the star of a movie. Romantic comedies might be harder to make than they look and it was her first acting role. Tanner Buchanan from Cobra Kai is the male lead, and he did not seem quite right for it.

I hear good things about the new Candyman. The wrist thing I have heard is it might be trying to do too much in under 2 hours. I might re-watch the original next week.

The next animated DC movie is Injustice and it features an evil Superman (or Superman turning evil). I feel like I have seen a lot of stories recently about an evil Superman or Superman type.  Maybe I can skip this movie. It would be the first I have skipped in a while.

Still not ready to go to theaters. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible