Evolution was fun

Maybe nostalgia is not what it used to be but I enjoyed Evolution a little less than I expected on re-watch. It is still good but I guess I remembered it being better.

 Two scientists from a community college in Arizona discover aliens. The aliens are evolving at a tremendous rate.They are joined by a would be firefighter. The scientists are played by David Duchevony and Orlando Jones. Seann William Scott plays the would be firefighter.

This was fun. Scott is playing a variation on Stifler but maybe a more likeable one. (I think he has been typecast.) Jones is fun. Julianne Moore also co-stars. 

This feels a bit like Ghostbusters. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible