I won’t have a worst films of the year list this year

 I won’t have a worst films of the year list this year. I liked most of the new films I saw this year. I think I disliked a few but not enough to even make a bottom five. Also I gave up on one film before an hour, so maybe it could have gotten better. (I don’t think it did.)

I guess this means I had a decent film watching year.

Some people think worst films of the year list are mean spirited. I don’t think that has to be true. It could be true if the writer is mean spirited. I think the worst films of the year say as much about movies as the best films of the year.  

I have not seen some big movies yet so maybe my opinions could change.

I think the worst film of the year, I saw, might be Thunder Force. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible