Mid December movie thoughts

 I hear West Side Story is good. I have never seen the original. I wonder if I should see the original before seeing the new version. I know some of the songs. People are not going to see this in theaters but one person I follow on twitter said audiences go for explosions and superheroes.

I re-watched the Force Awakens. I still like the film but maybe it has more problems than I realized. Or maybe knowing how the trilogy ended makes the film seem a bit different. (This was my first re-watch since the trilogy ended.)

There is so much hype about Spider-man No Way Home. Maybe it is just me but I don’t have high hopes for the new film. Maybe I am worried that the film has too many villains, which has not worked in previous films.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible