Ghostbusters Afterlife thoughts

This is good. There are a few choices I disagree with but overall this is good. A family moves to a small town Oklahoma and discovers a family legacy.

This doesn’t feel like a Ghostbusters movie. This feels like Super 8 or a movie Steven Spielberg would have made. I am not saying that is a bad thing.

The cast is good. McKenna Grace is good as Phobe. Paul Rudd is good as the science teacher. Carrie Coon is good in her role, isn’t she always? (The character is a bit grim.) 

I liked this but as I said I disagreed with a few choices. One I can mention is that the mini marshmallow men. I did not think the movie needed them and I would not have had them in the movie. I am not saying that the movie was ruined by the mini marshmallow men.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible