Spoiler thoughts on Ghostbusters Afterlife (don’t read if you want to avoid spoilers)

Ghostbusters Afterlife is good.

 I said on a previous entry that there were some choices I did not like or agree with.  I mentioned the mini marshmallow men in that article. It seemed overly cute or something. (It felt like the film wanted Minions.) 

(I don’t hate the Minions. I just don’t think Ghostbusters needs Minions.)

(Spoiler space)

Spoiler space

Spoiler space

Spoiler space

Spoiler space

There is a CGI Harold Ramis/Eon Spangler in Ghostbusters Afterlife. I am not sure I agree with this.  The filmmakers had permission from his family, so I can understand the filmmakers doing it. However it seems to be a slippery slope. 

Maybe I would have been more comfortable if an actor played the role. That might have been awkward though. 

https://consequence.net/2021/11/ghostbusters-afterlife-harold-ramis-cameo/2/ This article is worth reading, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible