I liked Blade of the 47 Ronin

 Blade of the 47 Ronin (just called Blade from now on) is a sequel (direct to video sequel) to the 47 Ronin. (If I have seen that, it has been a long time.)  I liked Blade. It has Mark Dacascos in a supporting role, it is always nice to see him. (I own his first movie.) This is set in the modern day and a descendant of the 47 Ronin is looking for a magical sword.

Blade has a lot of sword fights, I like sword fights in movies. Maybe no single sword fight in this film is amazing but they were all good. It has some fun training sequences and it is under 2 hours.  (Yeah, I keep mentioning that I like the occasional shorter movie.) 

Is it great? No but I knew it would probably would not be great before I watched it. I managed expectations. 

Will I watch this film again? Maybe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible