November movie thoughts

Black Adam is decent, maybe more than decent. I liked seeing the JSA in the film. Maybe there could have been more time spent with them. I would like to see them return in some other project. It seems weird that Shazam (Billy Batson) is not involved or maybe even mentioned in this film. 

I like Top Gun Maverick but so many people and critics seem to love it. Am I missing something? I will probably watch it again.

The new Dreamworks animation logo is a bit much. Sometimes less is more. This might be a good case of fixing something that was not broken. I guess the new logo is not awful but there was a simplicity to the old one.

I might do another re-watched film festival next year. Maybe I will pick 3 movies from 2017 and 2018 to re-watch (but no Star Wars or Marvel movies). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible