Movie thoughts Early December

There won’t be a third Wonder Woman movie with Gal Galdot and Patty Jenkins. That is a bit disappointing, I was hoping that a third film would be a bounce back from the second film. (If Wonder Woman 1984 is the worst film you have seen in the last five years, that is not so bad.) Oh well, the first film is really good. I am not very interested in what the plans for the third movie were. 

I still have not seen all of Thor Love and Thunder. I don’t hate the movie but I think I have tried to watch it three times and just didn’t get invested. (Maybe it was four times.)I don’t think I have seen more than half of the film.

Pitch Perfect 3 is unnecessary but I found it hard to dislike. The songs are fun and the Bella’s saying goodbye/moving on was nice. It was nice that the film did mention Becca and Jesse breaking up but it would have been nice to know if Benji and Emily were still dating. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible