Movie thoughts late December

 A new Fear Street movie is coming. That is nice. I enjoyed the Fear Street movies, so I am up for more. Details on plot have not been released yet. No cast details have been released yet either.

Some people online seem too concerned with how connected these superhero movies are. I think each movie should be enjoyable on their own. Connections between films can be good but the individual films should still be enjoyable.

I guess “38 at the Garden” is too short to be considered a movie. This is about NBA player Jeremy Lin, and it is roughly 38 minutes long. Kobe doesn’t come across well in the film but honestly he was a bit dismissive of Jeremy Lin when reporters asked about him.

Michael Jai White has a new movie called As Good As Dead. It is good, not one of his best but for what it is, it is good. I liked the actor who played Oscar (Luca Oriel) maybe it would be nice to see him in another film. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible