Movie thoughts 2-15-2023

I found a missing Blu-ray. That feels more exciting to me at the moment than a fifth Indiana Jones movie. (I might be kidding a little.) Stories end and that is okay. I have mixed feelings about this because I think the director James Mangold is really good but I kind of don't want to see Harrison Ford punch out stuntmen half his age or younger. 

I have not re-watched the Tomorrow War.

I liked Michael Keaton as Batman as much as the next guy but he was Batman over thirty years ago. Maybe it will be nice to see him as Batman again. Maybe it won't. When your movie’s big moves include bringing back an actor to a role he last he played over thirty years ago maybe that is a bad sign.

I am still on an old movie kick. I watched some westerns in the last few weeks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible