New One-armed Swordsmen is good and other movie thoughts

I watched the New One-Armed Swordsman. It is good. The star David Chiang also made the Wandering Swordsman and Have Sword Will Travel. (I might to re-watch one this year.)They might have been more fun than this one. In this one a new One-armed Swordsman emerges and fights to avenge a friend. Later I will watch Return of the One-armed Swordsman.

There are rumors that more Star Wars movies will be announced at Star Wars celebration in May. I thought the franchise had transitioned to streaming TV. Oh well, it could be fun to see what is announced and to see online reaction. I  wonder would have happened if the directors of Solo weren’t fired and then almost 70 percent of the film wasn’t reshoot. Would that Obi-wan show had been a movie instead?

Some of the Trancers sequels are streaming. I am not sure if I would want to buy any of these sequels but it is nice to know they are available. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible