Rumors of a Fifth John Wick movie in development

There are rumors of a fifth John Wick movie. Without spoiling the last movie, I am not sure where the fifth film would go. I guess something could be figured out.

It can be hard to walk away from a successful franchise. If the audience is increasing from movie to movie, it can be hard to stop making films. John Wick's audience does seem to be increasing. 

I would like the people behind these films to do something else. I think that could be interesting. I don't think a fifth John Wick film has to be terrible but there seems to be a risk that it could be bad. Maybe going out on top would be good.

More about this as it develops.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible