Yes, Madam is fun

 This was fun. Michele Yeoh(Michelle Khan) and Cynthia Rothrock team up in this thriller from 1985. Rothrock is supposed to be British (I watched a version that might have had someone dub over her in Chinese, so I don’t know how her British accent sounded).It is fun. Corey Yuen directed it.

It might have a bit too much comic relief. Oh well, that happens.

I think I had seen this before but that was long ago. This was Yeoh’s first staring role. Seeing the film now,  this is a bit of a surprise. She seems more confident than you might expect from someone in their first lead role.

Is this worth seeing? Yes

Is this one of Michelle Yeoh’s best films? No.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible