Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning part I is good

This is good but too long. Maybe that is because it is the first of two films. The plot is that some AI has gone rogue and Ethan and his team are called into action. Rebecca Ferguson's Ilsa Faust is mixed up in this situation.

Stunt are good. It is nice to see the team again and the theme song still sounds good after all these years. I felt the car chase did not go on too long. 

I think I liked a few other films in this series more than this but I liked it. I liked Alec Baldwin's speech in Rogue Nation, that was fun. Also I liked the idea of a rogue Mission Impossible team (the Syndicate). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible