Some Sniper movies

 In 1993, Tom Berringer and Billy Zane made a movie called Sniper.  A few years later there was either a direct to vhs or made for tv sequel. Then there was another. Then Chad Michael Collins came along playing Brandon Beckett, the son of Berringer's Thomas Beckett. Fast forward to 2023 and there are ten films in this series. I own four, the original and the three most recent sequels. 

I apparently like these. I am not saying any of the sequels are great but I have enjoyed them. I might watch them again. A couple of new characters have come in and this series might seem like a micro-budgeted Mission Impossible. There is some humor but I don't think it is too much. 

Berringer and Zane might have left the franchise but you never know for sure.

I think Sniper Rogue Mission is on Netflix as I type this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible