I have no interest in seeing Deadpool and Wolverine, at least not yet

 I have no interest in seeing Deadpool and Wolverine. At least not yet. This could, and probably will, change at some point. 

Maybe I am a bit actioned out and need to watch a couple of romantic comedies. It feels like a while since I watched a romantic comedy. It feels like the last romantic comedy I saw was the one with Lucy Hale and Nat Woolf. I liked that one.

Or maybe I keep hoping that the Salem’s Lot remake will come out soon, I feel like I’ve been waiting for it for a long time. I am still a little disappointed that film is not going to theaters.

I am glad Deadpool and Wolverine is making money. That should kill a few articles about how superhero movies are in a slump. (I suspect those articles will come back if the new Superman flops in 2025.)

Oh well, I will probably see Deadpool and Wolverine before the year ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible