More thoughts on Rebel Moon

I have a backlog of movies to rewatch, it is football season. There are some I have not seen in 10 to 15 years. However, I wonder if I should give Rebel Moon another chance. I tried the first one and I lost interest after an hour or less.

I am not a fan of this director Zack Snyder (Man of Steel is a bad Superman movie) but some people are and I have Netflix, maybe I should give Rebel Moon another chance.

I looked at my review of the first Rebel Moon and I wrote that I liked hearing Anthony Hopkins as the robot. That might have been the only thing I liked about it, I cannot think of another at a moment. That is not a lot for a 100 million dollar movie.

I like, maybe even love, Battle Beyond the Stars. Battle Beyond the Stars is the original Star Wars meets the Magnificent Seven. I have called Rebel Moon “Battle Beyond the Stars without the charm”. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible