Affinity is good

Affinity stars Marko Zaror. He plays a man named Bruno. One day Bruno meets a mysterious woman named Athena. Some goons take her.  Bruno uses his special skills to find her and he has two friends helping him. Bruno might been in a special forces unit.

Zaror is good in this. He plays a more likeable character than he did in Diablo. After seeing this I am more interested in his upcoming project based on a real life person. Louis Mandylor has a supporting role. It is always nice to see him. Brooke Ence, an actress I am not familiar with, plays Finch, another of Bruno's friends.

It is a short movie, which I like. The action scenes are good. I am not sure who played the special henchman but he looked familiar.

This is worth seeing again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about the Short History of the Long Road

I lost interest in the Girl in the Spider’s Web

Early reviews of Aladdin are good