The Hobbit triology should have been better

The Hobbit trilogy should have been better. Or maybe the Hobbit could been have 2 films and those two films could have been better than the triology was. This is a trilogy based on one book, and that book was not a long book.

I might overuse the word odd, so I will say that the series is a bit of a mixed bag. I liked all the movies but they all seem a little long. I think the first Hobbit movie was maybe 4 or 5 minutes too long. The other movies are also pretty long too.

At times during the trilogy Bilbo gets lost and it is his story (or at least it should be his story). I know that part of the point might be that he is overwhelmed by the experience. Martin Freedman is good as Bilbo.

I am probably going to watch the Harry Potter movies again in the next year or so. I don’t think I will re-watch the Hobbit trilogy. I might re-watch the first one.

I did like the second movie but maybe some parts could been cut down. Then maybe the third movie could have been incorporated into the second movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible