Movie thoughts 9-15-2018

Henry Cavill was reportedly out as Superman one day this week. A few hours later apparently he was not out. Cavill was not the problem in any of his movies. If he is out as Superman, I wish him well in his future endeavors.

The new Halloween movie is either great or awful according to various critics. Well maybe a consensus will emerge by the time the movie opens. Has there been a good movie in this series in the last 15 years or so?

I hear the Predator is pretty bad. (This is unrelated to the real life issues of the film.) Maybe this monster has had its day. At times I think about good movies that never got a sequel and get discouraged when franchises go on and slide into mediocrity.

I see people online saying that they really liked Solo. I am glad someone did. I still have mixed feelings about it. I might re-watch it later.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible