Why do the Dark Phoenix Story again?

Why so the Dark Phoniex plot again? I like the X-Men movies as much as anyone I know but why do another variant of the Dark Phoniex plot again? I do not find it that interesting and we have seen it. Okay, X-Men the Last Stand is bad but it did include aspects of the Dark Phoenix storyline.

The new trailer is out. I need sometimes to remind myself not to get too excited about a movie’s trailer. This trailer is not exciting. I might need to remind myself not to get too disappointed about a trailer.

There are other X-men stories that they could have adapted into a movie. I don’t know why they made this story into a movie again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible