I did not love the Aquaman movie

I liked the Aquaman movie but I did not love it. Maybe I need to see a movie a few times before I love it.

It was good and the underwater setting did help make the film feel different than some other superhero movies. Some people and critics seem to really liked it more than I did. I guess I am not sure if I missed something or not. It was good, if a little long, and Jason Maoma seems to be getting comfortable in the role.

I want to see a sequel but maybe without Ocean Master. I don’t think he was a good villain. He was not a terrible villain but hopefully the sequel will have a better villain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible