Film thoughts 3-2-2019

Will Smith won’t be in the Suicide Squad sequel because of a scheduling issue. I am okay with that but I hope the sequel is better than the first movie. I mean Smith would probably be good in the movie but maybe some new characters and actors would be nice. It would be nice if the person or people writing the script knew why the Suicide Squad exists and what kind of missions it should undertake.

Why isn’t Jessica Rothe the next big thing? Tiffany Haddish was the latest “next big thing” and I think Rothe can do more. (She is really good in the Happy Death Day movies. I am not happy that her Valley Girl remake has been shelved.) No offense to Haddish. Maybe she has a trick or two up her sleeves.

What is Ben Foster up to now? I am not sure but it will probably be interesting. It probably won’t be a barrel of laughs. Foster doesn’t make fun films, except for Warcraft.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible