Is Will Ferrell making another Anchorman movie?

Is Will Ferrell making another Anchorman movie? He is doing a podcast as his character Ron Burgundy and he appeared  in character to call part of a hockey game. I think the last time Ferrell was appearing as Ron Burgundy was before Anchorman 2 came out.

I don’t really like Anchorman that much and I never saw the sequel. At least I never saw all of the sequel(I saw parts on cable). I don’t really want to see a third Anchorman film. So far, no third film has been announced.

So, if there is not going to be a third movie, why is Ferrell making the podcast and appearing places as the character? I don’t know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible