Maybe I was too hard on Atila Battle Angel

I might have been too hard on Alita Battle Angel. I have seen worse movies than Atila Battle Angel. Some of them I saw in theaters, and some I saw on cable or DVD. Independence Day Resurgence might be worse. (I have not seen Resurgence in a while, I might be underestimating its faults.)

Yes, the movie has some problems and yeah, I wish it did not end seting up a sequel that will probably never happen. (A number of movies recently set up sequels that never happened.) Maybe the script needed another editing or revision.

It has some positives though. Rosa Salazar is good in the lead role and it has good action sequences. It looks really good. I did not lose interest.

Maybe the movie is worth another watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible