Salem’s Lot will head to the big screen

https://www.cbr.com/stephen-king-salems-lot-james-wan/

James Wan is set to produce a big screen adaptation of Salem’s Lot. Salem’s Lost is Steven King’s second novel, and it has been adapted twice on TV(in 1979 and 2004). I liked both and will probably re-watch the original before the year is out. There was also a BBC radio show adaption.

Right now no director is attached and no star is either. One of the writers of It, Gary Dauberman, is going to write it. That sounds promising. I liked It and I am looking forward to the second part. Dauberman is scheduled to direct the third Annabelle movie.

I will probably write more about this project as things develop. I am curious to see how the novel will be adapted on the big screen. I think Salem’s Lot is my favorite Stephen King story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible