Movie Thoughts 5-09-2019

If Dark Phoenix is really good or great, that would be nice. I am not expecting it to be great. I’d like it to be good, even if I really doubt it will be. I saw a video that suggested that Jennifer Lawrence’s fame was the reason she became so important to the franchise. (They got her before the Hunger Games came out and made her a star.) It made sense to me.

New Mutants is supposed to come out next year. This is the third move back and I hope it gets released because now I am curious. I wonder if Disney will just drop it if Dark Phoenix is a bomb. (I think they could just write it off.)

I bought two of the Insidious movies. I am not sure why but I might watch one soon. Are these connected to the Conjuring series?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible