Robert Pattinson is the new Batman

Robert Pattinson is the new Batman.  The news broke today. That is an interesting choice. It might be controversial. I am sure that will be fine. He has made some smaller riskier films since Twilight ended. I liked Twilight, so I did not get the backlash against it or him.

I guess this officially ends Ben Affleck’s tenure as Batman. Ben Affleck was not a bad Batman but he apparently felt it was not working out. So he bowed out after two films and no solo films.

The next Batman movie is scheduled to come out in 2021. Matt Reeves from the recent Planets of the Apes series will write and direct the new Batman movie.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible