Best of Scott Adkins

I have been watching some silly TV shows. Since this is a movie blog, I decided to do a best of list. 

 According to me, this is the list of the top five Scott Adkins movies, at least at this point of time.  Next year, I might revisit this list. I am not counting movies where he plays a villain or where he has a supporting role. 

  • Eliminators
  • The Debt Collector
  • Accident Man
  • Avengement 
  • Undisputed 3
My new rule on movie lists is no ties. I could change it later but it seems like the right way to go.

I guess I could have put Seized on this list instead of Undisputed 3. Maybe I should re-watch them bit over a weekend. Maybe the training sequences in Undisputed 3 made it more enjoyable than Seized. 

I went with Debt Collector over its sequel Debt Collectors. I like both but the original is better and it has Tony Todd, which is not a bad thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible